Attend the School
Upcoming Info Sessions:
October 26 at 11:00 am
Upcoming School Tours:
October 24 at 1:30 pm
Project Presentation Day!
Please contact the office at (650) 562-7190 for more information about the upcoming information session.
We gladly continue to accept applications for all grades K–8 at any time. Please contact the school for more information. We invite you to join our community of engaged learners.
Connect is a free public school open to any child who lives in California and will turn five before September 1 of the school year. There are no admission tests. We give priority to residents of the Redwood City School District. The application can be accessed electronically through the Connect SchoolMint site at the following link: https://connect.schoolmint.net.
- At the conclusion of an open enrollment period, we conduct a public lottery to determine which students were admitted and to create our wait list.
- We gladly accept additional applications to add to our wait list.
PLEASE NOTE: The enrollment process for Connect is separate from that of the Redwood City School District. You can find information about the district's process on the district's site.
Timeline: Open Enrollment for the 2020-21 School Year
- Our enrollment period began on August 19, 2019.
- Applications are received through our online application system through January 31, 2020.
- We will hold a public lottery on February 3, 2020 and notify families right away about the results. Those not immediately offered admission are automatically placed on our waitlist.
- Families will need to accept or decline their spots by March 15, 2020.
Students currently enrolled at Connect are automatically offered a place in the next grade. We then fill available spaces in this order:
- Children of Connect founders and staff
- Siblings of continuing students enrolled at Connect for the same school year
- Students who live in the Redwood City School District, in the order chosen during our lottery
- Students from outside the district, in the order chosen during our lottery
Charter schools are not allowed to discourage or prevent a pupil from enrolling or seeking to enroll in a charter school based on a student's disabilities, academic performance, English learner status, living or financial situation, or based on nationality, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. Please find our complaint form attached for cases of violation of Education Code (EC)Section 47605(d)(4).