Attend the School
Upcoming Information Sessions
January 12, 2019 – 3pm
Please contact the office at (650) 562-7190 for more information about these upcoming information sessions.
We gladly continue to accept applications for all grades K–8 at any time. Please contact the school for more information. We invite you to join our community of engaged learners.
Connect is a free public school open to any child who lives in California and will turn five before September 1 of the school year. There are no admission tests. We give priority to residents of the Redwood City School District. The application can be accessed electronically through the Connect SchoolMint site at the following link: https://connect.schoolmint.net.
- At the conclusion of an open enrollment period, we conduct a public lottery to determine which students were admitted and to create our wait list.
- We gladly accept additional applications to add to our wait list.
PLEASE NOTE: The enrollment process for Connect is separate from that of the Redwood City School District. You can find information about the district's process on the district's site.
Timeline: Open Enrollment for the 2019-20 School Year
- Our enrollment period begins on November 5, 2018.
- Applications must be received through our online application system by January 31, 2019.
- We will hold a public lottery on February 2, 2019 and notify families right away about the results. Those not immediately offered admission are automatically placed on our wait list.
- Families will need to accept or decline their spots by March 15, 2019.
Students currently enrolled at Connect are automatically offered a place in the next grade. We then fill available spaces in this order:
- Children of Connect founders and staff
- Siblings of continuing students enrolled at Connect for the same school year
- Students who live in the Redwood City School District, in the order chosen during our lottery
- Students from outside the district, in the order chosen during our lottery