You are welcome to attend our board meetings, which are held at 7pm on the Connect campus unless noted otherwise below. All board meetings are meetings in public, in accordance with the Brown Act, although closed sessions may be convened for some board business. Special meetings may be called as needed, with appropriate notice, and regular meetings may be rescheduled or relocated with appropriate notice.
Agendas are available online and at the school office at least three days before each meeting (or one day before special meetings). Board packets, which include agendas, are available online once meetings have happened (except for special meetings, which do not have board packets).
The calendar for the 2019–20 Governing Board Meetings is as follows (listed in reverse order so the current agenda is the first available, as required by AB 2257):
- Thursday, June 4, 2019
- Thursday, May 7, 2020
- Thursday, April 2, 2020
- Thursday, March 5, 2020
- Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Thursday, January 9, 2020 [Board Agenda]
- Thursday, December 5, 2019 [Board Agenda]
- Thursday, November 7, 2019 [Board Agenda]
- Thursday, October 3, 2019 [Board Agenda]
- Saturday, September 21, 2019 [Board Agenda]
- Thursday, September 5, 2019 [Board Packet]
- Thursday, August 1, 2019 [Board Packet]