Our open enrollment for the 2015-16 school year was November 16, 2014 – January 30, 2015, but it is not too late to apply. We are delighted to accept applications for grades K-4 and 6-8. (Note that we do NOT offer 5th grade for the 2015-16 school year, but do offer all other grades. We will add 5th grade in the following year.) New applicants will be placed on the wait list or offered a spot if available.
We will have one classroom of around 25 students for each of the elementary grades (K-4), and two classrooms about that size for each of the middle school grades (6-8).
Connect continues to accept applications for all grades, but especially 6th. If you are interested, please email email@example.com or call the office at (650) 562-7190 so we can give your information about the school and an application.
Any child may apply to Connect if he or she lives in California and will turn five before September 1 of the school year. There is no admission test and no tuition. We give priority to residents of the Redwood City School District.
- At the conclusion of an open enrollment period, we conduct a public lottery to determine which students were admitted and to create our wait list.
- We are glad to accept additional applications to add to our wait list.
PLEASE NOTE: The enrollment process for Connect is separate from the Redwood City School District. You can find information about that process on the district’s site.
- Our enrollment period begins at our first info session on November 16.
- Applications must be received at the Connect office or by email by 4:00 pm on January 30, 2015.
- We will hold a public lottery on February 7 and notify families right away about the results.
- Families must accept or decline their spots by March 2.
Students currently enrolled at Connect are automatically offered a place in the next grade. We then fill available spaces in this order:
- Children of Connect founders and staff
- Siblings of continuing students enrolled at Connect for the same school year
- Students who live in the Redwood City School District, in the order chosen during our lottery
- Students from outside the district, in the order chosen during our lottery
If you have questions about the enrollment process, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (650) 562-7190.