Most grades are fully enrolled for the 2014-2015 school year at Connect Community Charter School, but we have openings in sixth grade and would love to accept your application. We have one class each for kindergarten, first, second, and third grades, and two classes each for sixth and seventh grades.
We welcome applications at any time; students will be added to our wait lists. Please contact the school to learn more and get an application. (650) 562-7190.
We will begin our enrollment process for the 2015-16 school year in the late fall.
Any child may apply to Connect if he or she lives in California and will turn five before September 1 of the school year. There is no admission test and no tuition. We give priority to residents of the Redwood City School District.
- At the conclusion of an open enrollment period, we conduct a public lottery to determine which students were admitted and to create our wait list.
- We are glad to accept additional applications to add to our wait list.
Students currently enrolled at Connect are automatically offered a place in the next grade. We then fill available spaces in this order:
- Children of Connect founders and staff
- Siblings of continuing students enrolled at Connect for the same school year
- Students who live in the Redwood City School District, in the order chosen during our lottery
- Students from outside the district, in the order chosen during our lottery
If you have questions about the enrollment process, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (650) 562-7190.